LoMiCure 450 is a photoinitiator, especially for low migration (< 10 ppb) printing inks and print varnishes. During the curing process, the photoinitiator is integrated in to the polymer film via an acrylic function, i.e. the photoinitiator itself is built into the polymeric structure during the application. By this means, potential migration can be significantly reduced in comparison to comparable polymeric photoinitiators.
- Contains acrylic function
- Benzophenone free
- Low viscosity (enables low migration inkjet ink)
- Low odour
- Low yellowing
- Very good solubility and compatibility
- Molecular weight: approx. 450g/mol
- Viscosity (Din 6 flow cup 23°C): 30 - 40 seconds
- Viscosity (23°C): 600 - 1000 mPa·s
- In accordance with the Nestlé Guidance Note on Packaging Inks.
- Swiss Ordinance 817.023.21 List I and V Part B. Part A not required due to < 10 ppb.
Recommended concentration: 2 – 10 %
Use of amine synergists recommended.
- 25 kg jerrican (A25)
- 200 kg drum (B26)
- 600 kg IBC black (B60)
- 1000 kg IBC black (C14)
Please observe the corresponding Safety Data Sheet according to Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006, and warning notes on the packaging.
The information in this publication is based on the present state of our knowledge. A liability on our part cannot be derived. The versatility of applications and processing make own tests prior to production with our products indispensable.